Foro / Psicología

Why the Students are Affected by this " Become rich by droping out of college or school" trend ?

Última respuesta: 20 de noviembre de 2019 a las 23:41
G
gilmer_18799597
20/11/19 a las 11:41

Nowadays a lot of students i see are dropping out from colleges and schools as well with a thought of becoming big entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg and other college dropouts who made it to million or even billion dollars companies. The internet era plays a major role in that because everybody today is on youtube and if i go into the facts and figures around 1 billion hours of YouTube content is watched per day which has a very strong influence on the teenagers.
There are some wannabe preneurs on youtube which makes it looks like easy to earn millions of dollar from the comfort of their bedroom and students get influenced by it because human psychology works like that as we always try to find the easiest way out to do something. This is where these wannabepreneurs take the advantage and rip money out of young aspiring entrepreneurs 

I get a lot of messages from young college-going, students that they want to make money online they are ready to drop out of there colleges and even schools and one of them told me that my exams are coming and today i got my as well but i am not worried as i want to build a business online
What i would suggest to all the young aspiring entrepreneurs out there is that be smart enough to not get ripped out by these wannabepreneurs as they just sell dreams and never forget education is the base whether it is practical or traditional ( you need to make a decision here ) 

Ver también

G
gilmer_18799597
20/11/19 a las 11:43

A
antoniopepe
20/11/19 a las 23:41
En respuesta a gilmer_18799597

Nowadays a lot of students i see are dropping out from colleges and schools as well with a thought of becoming big entrepreneurs like Mark Zuckerberg and other college dropouts who made it to million or even billion dollars companies. The internet era plays a major role in that because everybody today is on youtube and if i go into the facts and figures around 1 billion hours of YouTube content is watched per day which has a very strong influence on the teenagers.
There are some wannabe preneurs on youtube which makes it looks like easy to earn millions of dollar from the comfort of their bedroom and students get influenced by it because human psychology works like that as we always try to find the easiest way out to do something. This is where these wannabepreneurs take the advantage and rip money out of young aspiring entrepreneurs 

I get a lot of messages from young college-going, students that they want to make money online they are ready to drop out of there colleges and even schools and one of them told me that my exams are coming and today i got my exam date sheet as well but i am not worried as i want to build a business online
What i would suggest to all the young aspiring entrepreneurs out there is that be smart enough to not get ripped out by these wannabepreneurs as they just sell dreams and never forget education is the base whether it is practical or traditional ( you need to make a decision here ) 

Venga ya!!! estas chorradas me fastidian en estos foros donde hay gente que tiene problemas realmente!!!

#instapic #picoftheday #Fashion #Beauty #Fitness #Deco
instagram
ISDIN Si-Nails

ISDIN Si-Nails

Compartir